Saturday, August 6, 2011

The OpenAir@theistPodCast on iTunes and talkshoe.com

For those of you who don't know OpenAirAtheist is not only a YouTube Channel and a blog ,but is now a PodCast as well. You Can listen to the OpenAir@theistPodCast on iTunes and Talkshoe.com as well. I will be recording episodes of the podcast every Friday at 8pm CA time and will be taking your skype calls. While I am recording the podcast I will also be broadcasting live via OpenAirAtheist.LiveStream.com. If you would like to be a guest caller please contact me on Skype ,my skype name is of course OpenAirAtheist. This Friday 8/12/11 YouTube user "Chattiestspike" will be a guest on the OpenAir@theist PodCast. The topics will be on evolution denyiers and their silly fallacious arguments. Watch the episode live on liveStream.

4 comments:

  1. Hey man. I haven't been on in while. Hope all is well. If you're still interested, I'd love to talk via Skype. Just let me know.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brian Daniels would love to chat on skype just ad OpenAirAtheist on skype.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Will you be available the next couple of days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brian Daniels just send me an add request on skype and we will work out a time that will work for both of us. Yes I am available for convo.

    ReplyDelete